What we have discovered is that when asked to speak out about ADHD for ADHD Speaks those who have lots to say often become tongue tied. But, when we ask them to respond to a specific question on ADHD, they can’t seem to stop talking.
So since we want to hear and share your voices often, for the next several months CADDAC will be sending out different questions over our social media platforms and through our subscriber mail out systems, twice a month.
We won’t add your name to the message unless you specifically instruct us to do so.
By sending us an e-mail with your response you will be giving us permission to share your message on our web site and over our social media platforms.
Here are the first two questions,
- What do you wish people understood about ADHD? What don’t they “get”?
- Were you able to access an assessment for ADHD easily? What was the wait time and cost?
If you want to respond with an audio or video recording here’s how,
Send your video and audio clips and written stories via our WE TRANSFER LINK
Instructions on how to upload a video via WeTransfer
- Click on the link. https://caddac.wetransfer.com/
- Enter your email address
- Enter CADDAC’s email address – email@example.com
- Click the plus symbol (where it says add your file)
- Attach the video from your desktop/mobile device
- Hit transfer
Send us all the responses you want!
Please add your voice to the ADHD Speaks campaign!